Apply for Premium Membership
|*This is a fee-based membership ($500 per annum), which is strictly by invitation only. Membership is extended to individuals who share our vision and are actively committed to taking empowered action in all areas of their lives; **You must have been a registered “Associate Member” for at least 3 months before you are eligible to be invited to become a Premium Member. ***You also have to be referred or invited by a Premium Member, whose dues are up to date and is in good standing with the organization.
Benefits of Premium Membership
As a Premium Member of WWN, in addition to having all the benefits enjoyed by our Associate Members, you also enjoy the following:
- An opportunity to market your products, services and events to a targeted mailing list of dynamic women: stay at home moms, professionals, business owners and Entrepreneurs (limited to one event posting per member per month);
- Membership of WWN Investment Clubs and Groups (Esusu Savings Group and Real Estate Investment Group);
- Be a part of an exclusive mailing list and get insider notifications of opportunities in Real Estate, Traditional and Alternative Investments;
- Eligible for our proprietary WWN Lifestyle micro-credit Loan program with competitive rates and access up to $10,000 quarterly (Amounts may be higher in certain unique conditions, and ALL loan applications are subject to certain conditions);
- A complimentary 2-Hour coaching session by a certified Life-Coach on the spheres of Life (using a unique Master-Frame);
- Access to Whole Woman Network’s Library of African and World Literature;
- Opportunity to participate in a cooperative to purchase healthy organic foods at a great discount;
- An invitation to participate in WWN’s Signature Style events and an opportunity to purchase unique, quality products at a discount: Health Products (healthy skin-care products, supplements and vitamins), Personal Development tools (books, audio tapes, movies) and Beauty accessories (Handbags, investment grade jewelry and lifestyle products);
- Access to a network of Lifestyle, Financial and Business experts who provide one-on-one coaching at discounted rates;
- A chance to be an ‘inspiration in action’ by either championing a cause or participating in projects or fundraisers driven by other members, which enhance the overall well-being of women and youths, especially girls. (Under the “Be the Catalyst” initiative).
Interested in learning more? Contact us today!
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or via Telephone: +1416-704-1474 (North America) and +234(0)8081133333 (Africa)